IPMI 2021 registration
Please read the below information before proceeding to the registration site (link at the bottom of the page).
Registration deadline is May 16th, 2020.
Presenting authors must register before May 9th, 2020.
Registration is open for
- presenting authors
- board members
- paper selection committee members and reviewers
- additional participants with an invitation to IPMI 2021. Please use this form prior to entering the registration site if you wish to contact the IPMI 2021 organizational team regarding possibility for attending the conference
We have been able to significantly reduce the IPMI 2021 fees due to the fully virtual format:
- Student registration: EUR 25 + VAT = EUR 31.25
- Regular attendees (all others): EUR 85 + VAT = EUR 106.25
Student registration is possible for attendees being students at the time of the paper submission deadline Dec 11th, 2020.
IPMI 2021 scholarships
We have a limited amount of scholarships in the form of registration fee waivers for student attendees from low income countries. Please contact IPMI 2021 via this form if you wish to apply for a registration fee waiver.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Any accepted paper included in the final IPMI 2021 program is expected to have at least one registered author attend and present the paper at IPMI 2021. Each paper must have at least one registered author no later than May 9th, 2021. Otherwise, the corresponding camera-ready paper will not be sent to the proceedings publisher.
- Presenting authors, paper selection committee members, board members, and reviewers can register for IPMI 2021 directly. Additional participants can use this form to request an invitation for the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: All registrations are non-refundable.
- Policy for collection, use and processing of personal data: For event registrations or undertaking any other kind of booking on our website, you will be asked for your name and other personal information required to provide the service. We use and process these data only for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, for executing contracts that have been concluded with you, and for technical administration. Your personal data will be disclosed or otherwise transferred to third parties only if this is necessary for executing contracts (for example, for registration at the virtual venue), for accounting purposes, or if you have given your explicit consent
- Policy for deletion of your personal data: Your personal data will be deleted after the expiration of the storage period required by law, statute, or contract as far as they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract.
- All participants must adhere to and comply with the IPMI 2021 code of conduct.
If you agree to the above conditions, please continue to the registration site https://eventsignup.ku.dk/ipmi.