The 27th international conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI), June 28th – June 30th, 2021.
The 27th international conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI) will be held online from Monday June 28th, 2021. The IPMI conference series focuses on novel developments in the acquisition, formation, analysis and display of medical images. IPMI places the highest importance on high-quality submissions coupled with presentations and thorough discussions of the presented contributions. IPMI 2021 will continue the scientific focus and traditions established in 26 prior conferences over the last 50 years.
IPMI 2021 registration is now open
Please see registration information at the registration page.
IPMI 2021 will be fully virtual
We had looked so much forward to welcoming the IPMI community to Bornholm this summer. However, with the pandemic still affecting large parts of the world, and with the safety and health of the participants being our first priority, we are forced to make IPMI 2021 a fully virtual conference. We will do our utmost to keep as many of the aspects that make IPMI a special conference in the online version. We are looking very much forward to seeing the IPMI community virtually at the conference in June.
- May 6th, 2021: We are currently in the final phase of negotiations with a virtual conference provider regarding the virtual venue. We expect to use a Gather.town environment specifically designed for IPMI 2021. More information at the venue page.
- April 26, 2021: The tentative program is now online.
- April 20, 2021: Registration for IPMI 2021 is now open.
- March 19, 2021: IPMI 2021 will be fully virtual.
- February 12 2021: Notifications have been announced. IPMI 2021 received 204 submissions of which 200 papers went into peer review. Of these, 59 publications were accepted for publication and presentation at the conference, resulting in a 30% acceptance rate. Authors have received notification today, Friday Feb. 12.
We thank all authors for submitting to IPMI, all reviewers for doing excellent and timely reviews, and the paper selection committee for evaluating and making decisions on paper acceptance. We are looking very much forward to presentation of the accepted papers at the conference in June.
- December 16 2020: The Lundbeck foundation has granted financial support to IPMI 2021, supporting both our publication and dissemination efforts and leading to reduced attendance fees for junior participants.
- December 12: We have received a high number of submitted papers for IPMI 2021. The review process has started, and notification of acceptance/rejection will be announced in the second half of February 2021.
- December 1, 2020: Paper registration and submission deadlines have been extended, see submission page for full submission information including updated deadlines.
- November 2020: The IPMI 2021 CMT site is open for submissions, see submission instructions.
- October 2020: See updated information regarding COVID-19 and IPMI below.
- October 2020: The Otto Mønsted foundation has decided to support IPMI 2021 financially. We are extremely grateful for the generous support from the foundation.
- September 2020: We are excited to announce Danish translational neurobiologist and clinical neurologist Gitte Moos Knudsen as a keynote speaker at IPMI. Professor Knudsen is leading the Center for Experimental Medicine Neuropharmacology (NeuroPharm) at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen, director of the Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging (Cimbi), director of the Center for Experimental Medicine Neuropharmacology (NeuroPharm), and PI of the strategic alliance BrainDrugs.
- July 2020: The Carlsberg foundation has granted support for IPMI 2021 allowing us to support the participation of outstanding young postdocs and PhD students at the conference.
- 07/01/2020: IPMI 2021 is featured in the July 2020 issue of Computer Vision News.