Please read the below information before proceedings to the registration site (link at the bottom of the page).
Registration deadline is May 16th, 2020.
Presenting authors must register before May 9th, 2020.
Registration is open for
- presenting authors
- board members
- additional participants with an invitation to IPMI 2021. Please use this form prior to entering the registration site if you wish to contact the IPMI 2021 organizational team regarding possibility for attending the conference
We have been able to significantly reduce the IPMI 2021 due to the fully virtual format:
- Student registration: EUR 25 + VAT = EUR 37.50
- Regular attendees (all others): EUR 85 + VAT = EUR 112.50
Student registration is possible for attendees being students at the time of the paper submission deadline Dec 11th, 2020.
IPMI 2021 scholarships
We have a limited amount of scholarships in the form of registration fee waivers for student attendees from low income countries. Please contact IPMI 2021 via this form if you wish to apply for a registration fee waiver.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Any accepted paper included in the final IPMI 2021 program is expected to have at least one registered author attend and present the paper at IPMI 2021. Each paper must have at least one registered author no later than May 9th, 2021. Otherwise, the corresponding camera-ready paper will not be sent to the proceedings publisher.
- Presenting authors, paper selection committee members, board members, and reviewers can register for IPMI 2021 directly. Additional participants can use this form for request an invitation for the conference.
- Cancellation Policy: All registrations are non-refundable.
- Policy for collection, use and processing of personal data: For event registrations or undertaking any other kind of booking on our website, you will be asked for your name and other personal information required to provide the service. We use and process these data only for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, for executing contracts that have been concluded with you, and for technical administration. Your personal data will be disclosed or otherwise transferred to third parties only if this is necessary for executing contracts (for example, for registration at the virtual venue), for accounting purposes, or if you have given your explicit consent
- Policy for deletion of your personal data: Your personal data will be deleted after the expiration of the storage period required by law, statute, or contract as far as they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Code of conduct (adopted from MICCAI 2018): IPMI 2021 is committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages the free expression and exchange of ideas. Consistent with this commitment, it is the policy of IPMI 2021 that all participants in all IPMI 2021 activities will enjoy a welcoming environment free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All participants in IPMI 2021 activities also agree to comply with all rules and conditions of the activities, which are subject to change without notice. This policy applies to all participants – attendees, organizers, reviewers, speakers, sponsors, guests, staff, contractors, exhibitors, and volunteers at our conference sessions and conference sponsored social events – who are required to agree with this code of conduct both during the event and on official communication channels, including social media. All individuals must behave responsibly in IPMI 2021 activities in which they participate, at the IPMI conference, related events and social activities in and outside the virtual venue, and in related online communities and social media. Threatening physical and verbal actions and disorderly or disruptive conduct will not be tolerated. Harassment, including verbal comments relating to gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, gender identity or expression, veteran status or other protected status, or sexual image in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, unauthorized or inappropriate photography or inappropriate photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention, will not be tolerated. All individuals participating in IPMI 2021 activities must comply with these standards of behavior. Policy for conduct code violations: Violations should be reported in a timely fashion to the designated conference ombudspeople, who will be the conference chairs and reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org. Formal reporting of violations will be through a confidential written reporting mechanism that will be in place at the time of the conference. The ombudspeople may refuse to deal with a dispute if it is frivolous or vexatious. This decision is at the sole discretion of the ombudspeople. In conference chair’s sole discretion, unacceptable behavior may cause removal or denial of access to meeting facilities or activities, and other penalties, without refund of any applicable registration fees or costs. In addition, violations may be reported to the individual’s employer. Offenders may be banned from future IPMI activities.
If you agree to the above conditions, please continue to the registration site https://eventsignup.ku.dk/ipmi.